Saturday, March 8, 2008

Introductions

Hi everyone and welcome to my brand new blog! It will be mainly makeup but I'll include various other things as well. My favourite makeup brand is of course - MAC! Who doesn't love mac makeup? I also love Shiseido, Nars, Lancome, and Stila just to name a few. I am in my teens and I am just starting with colourful eye makeup. I'd love to be a freelance artist someday! My collection is slowly but surely growing and of course im trying to find a job to feed my fetish for makeup.

I've always loved to see other peoples hauls and makeup tuts and FOTD's and makeup reviews and such and always thought it would be fun to do it myself. So hopefully this works out and you all enjoy my future entires and such. Have a good day everyone, and stay tuned for some makeup goodness.

Btw you can all call me Aimee.
Peace & Kisses =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to blogger! i think that's great that you're starting our pretty young (but not too young x]) since it'll give you a lot more time to polish your makeup artistry skills! well, we're all looking forward in reading your posts esp. hauls!

Vanessa said...

Hi Aimee! I will work on the mascara base review soon!